Photobucket

Saturday, February 7, 2009

My First Mini Doily

Hello everyone I'm posting my First Doily I have ever made. The pattern I use was a Coaster Doily pattern. I used a size 3 Thread and Thread crocheting 0 Hook which is bigger then what the pattern called for so it made me a Mini Doily instead of a coaster . The pattern I got off line some while back and now I can't get the link to work now good thing I printed it off . If you think you might wont the Link leave me massage and if I run up on a link that will work I dont mind share.
Happy Crocheting Joan,

No comments:

"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

My Crocheting Friend's ( Guest Book..)

Powered By Blogger
Don't Tell God How Big The Storm is.Tell The Storm How Big Your God Is...