Photobucket

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Checking in :>)

Hello everyone sorry I haven't posted any crocheting projects lately. The Afghan I'm working on is for my queen size bed it's taking a while to finish. I’m right now border each of my 62 12" blocks out then once I get them done I will be able to see how many more I need. I hope none I'm ready for this afghan to be done and move on to another one. This afghan is for my 25 Th anniversary which is July 14 this year.I guess I go for now and smoke that hook :>)I will post the afghan soon as I get it done.


Happy Crocheting Joan

No comments:

"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

My Crocheting Friend's ( Guest Book..)

Powered By Blogger
Don't Tell God How Big The Storm is.Tell The Storm How Big Your God Is...