Photobucket

Friday, October 10, 2008

Hello all my Crocheting Blog Friends .I like to tell you I'm currently working on a Lacy Sun Square Afghan for a Queen bed .That Lacey Sun Afghan is for me and my hubby 25th anniversary which is July 14/09.I still have a while to get it done. I post a picture of it soon as I get it done.
My other Afghan is a mix Afghan with granny squares and my created granny square around a popcorn flower in middle .This afghan is begin done with neon bright colors. I will also post a picture of this afghan soon as it done.Also I do odd and ends on crocheting in between the big Crocheting Projects be sure check back ...

Happy Crocheting Joan,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY I LIKED EVER THING ON HERE I WISH I COULD MAKE PRETTY THINGS LIKE THAT I WOULD MAKE ME A SCARF AND HAT SOMEONE IS VERY TALENTED I LIKED THE MUSIC TO CATCH YOU LATER LOVE ELAINE

"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

My Crocheting Friend's ( Guest Book..)

Powered By Blogger
Don't Tell God How Big The Storm is.Tell The Storm How Big Your God Is...